Tuesday 15 July 2014

Summer Bucket List

Summer is here, and You don't want to stay at home and watch Tv all day ( Tv Show Recommended). I like doing fun adventure and random things with my friends. So i decided, why not have a bucket list for the summer? I think it's a great way to know what you want to do, and you'll always have a plan ready. So here is a list of what's on my Summer Bucket list. That I will try to do:

1.Attend an Awesome Concert
2.Camp Out with my Closest Friends
3.Crash a Random Pool Party
4.Go Patio-hopping
5.Go Go-Karting
6.Go to a Derby and wear fancy hats, and act all high class :P
7.Go to a drive in.
8.Go to an Amusement park and go on every ride. 
9.Beach day and watch the sunrise or sunset
10.Road Trip with my fave people
11. Have a Picnic with the amazing chicken sandwiches that my mom makes without the crust
12. Explore new places and forests
13. Stay at a cottage
.....

Still thinking of more, i might add on to the list, if i do most of these i will def make a blog post about it. What are some things on your Summer Bucket list that you'd love to do or have already done? Let me know :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 ~Berryhearts~, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena