Wednesday 23 July 2014

Bonfire Shenanigans


The other night my Bestfriend, who came back from Dubai to visit for the summer had a girls night. We got Mcdonalds, chocolate, Tim Hortons( obviously) and popcorn!!! 
We spent literally an hour trying to start this fire. The struggle was indeed super real...we picked up little twigs and wood that we could find in my backyard...But non the less we finally got it started. 
We spent the night talking around the fire and catching up (granted I haven't seen her for 6 months). Listening to 'Happy Little Pill' by Troye Sivan, as well as a little bit of Frank Ocean. 
After the fire ran out, we then went inside and had a pamper session (I will soon post a blog post on my summer pamper session.) 
To conclude te night we sat and watched A Walk To Remember and The Notebook. While eating our popcorn and chocolates ofcourse. 
Overall it was one night I will never forget, because it was spent with one of my closest friends. I can't believe I'm going to have to say goodbye to her soo soon. 

What's one memory from summer that you can't forget? Leave it in the comments :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 ~Berryhearts~, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena